French English Translatorapps
Description of French English Translator
Easily translate text, words and sentences from French to English and from English to French language. This app could be used for word meanings and as a dictionary too.
French English Translator has these features:
- English French Translator
- French English Translator
- Hear translated text in English or French
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access for translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for Translator.
Bonus Feature – Learn and Master the pronunciation as English French Translator has in built audio feature. Hear the translated text and conveniently communicate with your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, family members or tourists.
If you are a Traveler or Student or language enthusiast then this app is a must have for you.
For Students – you can now complete your language homework and assignments easily.
For Traveler - if you are traveling from French speaking nation or country to English Speaking nation or country, or from English Speaking country to French Speaking country then this app is your best companion.
Now you can learn French or English language at your convenience, while driving, playing games, in class, while on travel, while commuting to work, with friends, etc.
We have French translator for other languages too, for e.g. German, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and many more. Drop us an email if you are interested.
Interesting Facts about French Language:
- French is the primary language of 29 countries worldwide.
- In Europe, French is an official language of France, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- French is also spoken by small communities in other European countries, such as the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. French is an official language of the European Union.
- Nationally, French is the official language — Belgium, Benin, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Central African, Republic Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial, Guinea, France, Guinea, Haiti, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Monaco, Niger, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, and Vanuatu.